Date of the last update: September 10th, 2018
The consultation and use of the website by any user suppose the acceptance of the GTU and are accordingly governed by these GTU.
The website is published by VETOQUINOL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD., an Australian company with a share capital of AUD 8 692 904.00, having its principal place of business in Unit 302.2, 6-12 Boronia Road, Da Vinci Business Park, Brisbane Airport QLD 4008 (Australia), registered under the ACN number 6949480 (hereinafter referred to as “Vetoquinol”).
2.purpose of the Website
The website is intended for veterinarians and the staff of the vet clinics in Australia (the “User”). The aim of the website it to supply a tool to the User in order to facilitate the communication with the clients of vet clinics through social media. The website provides packages of digital tools (posts, graphics and articles) on different topics in the veterinary field.
3. 1. Links to other sites included in the website https://toolkits.vetoquinol.com.au/ are not part of said website.
3. 2. Vetoquinol cannot be held responsible for the content of the sites to which the website https://toolkits.vetoquinol.com.au/ refers or for any damage that may be caused when using these other sites.
4.Access to the Website
The consultation and use of the website requires the following on the part of the User:
- availability of an equipment connectable to Internet,
- availability of an Internet access,
- acceptance of the GTU,
- connection to one’s user space by means of the identification code and password communicated by the Vetoquinol.
5.Acceptance of the GTU
5. 1. Any User wishing to consult and make use of the website must review the GTU and accept the terms thereof.
5. 2. By using the website, the User is deemed to have reviewed and accepted the GTU.
5. 3. Vetoquinol reserves the right to amend and update the GTU at any time and without any prior notice.
6.Use and content of the website
6. 1. The User agrees:
- to use the website solely for the purposes for which it is intended,
- to use the website in compliance with the GTU.
6. 2. Vetoquinol reserves the right to modify or delete any content of the website and to suspend or terminate access to the website.
The User may subscribe to our newsletter and received electronically information and advertisements from the company VETOQUINOL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, the User shall use the link generated in the newsletter.
Vetoquinol shall make its reasonable efforts to monitor and correct any bugs likely to affect the website.
9. 1. Vetoquinol shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage (in particular loss of profits and loss of data), possibly resulting from the access to or use of the website or any information or results contained therein, regardless of their nature. Vetoquinol disclaims any liability as regards the advisability of the decisions and the implementing mode thereof, as selected by the User in sole reliance on the information and results generated by the website.
9. 2. Vetoquinol disclaims any liability in case of damage suffered by the User in particular (but without limitation) because of the loss, deterioration or alteration of files, transmission of viruses that might affect its computer equipment or any property in relation to the connection and/or perusal and/or use of the website. The User shall be responsible for taking any appropriate steps in order to protect its own data and its own equipment for any contamination by viruses or from any attempted trespassing of its IT system by third parties through the website.
9. 3. The User acknowledges that the technical reliability of data transmissions on the Internet is relative and that the data are not protected against a possible misappropriation. Under such conditions, the communication of passwords, identification codes or other confidential data and more generally any sensitive information is made by the User under his sole responsibility.
9. 4. The User acknowledges that Vetoquinol may not be held liable for the operating conditions of the Internet, which can have an impact on the access to and use of the website, and in particular any access, availability and network throughout issues liable to prevent access to the website or to materially slow down access to the website and affect the response times necessary in order to display, peruse, query or transfer data.
9. 5. The User acknowledges that his equipment is connected to the Internet under his sole liability and that accordingly Vetoquinol shall in no event be held liable for any damage that may occur during his connection.
9. 6. As a consequence, the User, having full knowledge of the foregoing, agrees not to hold Vetoquinol liable on account of any of the circumstances or events referred to above.
10. 1. The User agrees to indemnify and hold Vetoquinol, as well as any and all persons involved in the creation and development of the website, free and harmless against any claim, liability, expense or cost resulting from the violation of these GTU or related to the use of the website.
10. 2. The User agrees to enter solely accurate data into the website. Any and all items of information and data shall be transmitted by the User under his sole responsibility, and the User agrees to indemnify and hold Vetoquinol free and harmless against any and all damage possibly resulting from such transmission.
10. 3. The User shall be solely liable for any damage or direct or indirect loss, whether tangible or intangible caused by himself to Vetoquinol on account of any use of the website, whether or not the said use is lawful. In the cases referred to above, the User agrees to indemnify and hold Vetoquinol free and harmless, including but not being limited to, any reasonable attorney fees that Vetoquinol has been compelled to incur, in the event that Vetoquinol is ordered to pay any damages.
11. 1. Except as regards the data filled in by the User, under these GTU, the website and all of its constitutive elements, and in particular (but without limitation) any computer programs, databases, visual elements, texts, graphs, photographs, images, trademarks, logos, miscellaneous creations and works capable of being protected, etc., whether registered or not, and more generally any information included on the website are the exclusive intellectual property of Vetoquinol or any third party with which Vetoquinol has executed agreements allowing for the use of such intellectual property.
11. 2. Vetoquinol grants to the User, in respect of the website, a non-exclusive, strictly personal and non-transferrable license, solely for the purposes of his use in accordance with the website’s intended purpose. Such license shall be effective from acceptance of the GTU by the User and is granted solely for the term of the Subscription.
11. 3. The User does not have any right in or to the website, save for a sole right of use. The User does in particular not have any right to reproduce, circulate or more generally exploit the website by any means whatsoever, save with Vetoquinol’s express prior consent.
12. 1. The personal data communicated by the User in the framework of the creation of the user space of the website and the optional services provided by Vetoquinol (Article 7 here above) are subject to a collection by Vetoquinol within the meaning of the federal Privacy Act 1988.
12. 2. The personal data collected in connection with the creation of the user space of the website and the services offered by Vetoquinol in Article 7 here above are intended for the purposes of using the website and ensuring the provision of said services.
12. 3. The recipients of the data personal are the members of the Marketing and Sales department of Vetoquinol and the company QUOLL TECH which is hosting the website.
12. 4. In accordance with the federal Privacy Act 1988, the User has a right of access, modification, and correction of these data. The User may exercise each of the said rights at any time by means of the email address mentioned in Article 16.1 below.
14.availability of the Website
14. 1. Vetoquinol shall make its reasonable efforts so that the website shall be accessible round the clock seven days a week.
14. 2. The website may be inaccessible in particular in case of force majeure, breakdown or maintenance operations that Vetoquinol may carry out at any time without any prior notice.
15.governing law – jurisdiction
15. 1. The GTU and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the GTU or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
15. 2. The User and Vetoquinol agree that the courts of Queensland, Australia, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the GTU or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
16 1. The website is published by:
VETOQUINOL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD.
An Australian company with a share capital of AUD 8 692 904.00
Principal place of business: Unit 302.2, 6-12 Boronia Road, Da Vinci Business Park, Brisbane Airport, QLD 4088, Australia
Registered under the ACN number 6949480
Telephone (toll free): 1800 032 355
Fax: 1800 648 460
Publication Manager: Mr. Matthieu Frechin, Director
16. 2. The Website is hosted by:
Corporate name: QUOLL TECH
Registered office: 03348191200
Registered office: Via degli Orti 9, 40137 Bologna, Italia
Telephone: 0039 3473114749